CRC Concrete Raising & Repair Solves Sunken Concrete Problems in SchaumburgCRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Association markets in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Illinois area at one-half to one-third the cost of concrete replacement and provides the best warranty in the industry!
- Sidewalks in Schaumburg
- Driveways in Schaumburg
- Patios in Schaumburg
- Garage Floors in Schaumburg
- Basements in Schaumburg
- Factory / Warehouse Floors in Schaumburg
- Pool Decks in Schaumburg
WHY THE CRC WAY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE’S IN THE INDUSTRY
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
- High content cement based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
Foundation Crack Repair SchaumburgCRC Concrete Raising & Repair is your Crack Repair expert. Cracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. The fact is - concrete cracks. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods outside of the home, all of our work is done from inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues.
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink