- State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- High content cement based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or than foam (polyurethane)
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
Viking CRC Concrete Raising and Repair has been Northern Illinois' premier concrete raising company. Many homeowners in the Chicagoland area contact us in hopes that we can raise their concrete sidewalks, driveways, and foundation repairs, but don't realize that we can also help them with their Pool Deck Raising needs. Utilizing our proprietary concrete raising process and following the accepted Standards/Specifications allows us to offer the longest and best warranty in the industry - 2 to 4 times the warranty for new concrete or for concrete raised by mudjackers or with polyurethane. This summer we want you and your loved ones to enjoy a fantastic summer in your own backyard. Prevent unnecessary tripping hazards by calling us for your pool deck leveling needs. Causes of pool deck concrete sinking. Concrete pool decks in the Northern Illinois area are prone to settling because of the actual pool construction process. The backfill soil that's added around the pool excavation will not be as dense or well-compacted as the undisturbed soil. When a heavy concrete slab is poured around the pool, loose soil will often compress under the slab's weight, which can cause sections of the concrete to sink or settle. Another potential reason for your pool deck to become unlevel is due to the multiple sections that are laid. If a seal hasn't properly been laid or has worn away water will get in and begin erosion under the slabs.