Concrete Raising Lake ForestSunken Concrete Problems in Lake Forest Are No Longer A Problem With CRC Concrete Raising & Repair! CRC Concrete Raising & Repair has been setting the standard for concrete for over 13 years in the Lake Forest area. We employ the best method of slab raising combined with the most modern technology to lift and level concrete slabs. We raise concrete, you save money, it’s that simple. We are the trusted concrete raisers for commercial, residential and community associations alike. CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Association markets in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Illinois area at one-half to one-third the cost of concrete replacement while providing the best warranty in the industry!
- Foundation Crack Repair in Lake Forest
- Sidewalks in Lake Forest
- Garage Floors in Lake Forest
- Driveways in Lake Forest
- Patios in Lake Forest
- Basements in Lake Forest
- Factory / Warehouse Floors in Lake Forest
- Void Filling in Lake Forest
THE CRC DIFFERENCEOur professional team is committed to exceeding your expectations. From your first phone call to your finished job, we are your partner in increasing the value of your home. WHY THE CRC WAY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE’S IN THE INDUSTRY
- State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- High content cement-based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
Foundation Crack Repair Lake ForestCracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. The fact is - concrete cracks. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural or settlement cracks. These can happen due to differential loading, lateral pressure, or from vertical movement due to soil shrinkage. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods inside and outside of the home, all of our work is done inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues.
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink