CRC Concrete Raising & Repair Solves Sunken Concrete Problems in Lake BluffCRC has been raising concrete for over 13 years in Lake Bluff, Illinois. We use a tried and true method of slab raising combined with the most modern technology to lift and level concrete slabs. We raise concrete, you save money. We are the trusted concrete raisers for the commercial, residential and community association markets alike. Why settle for a lower quality polyjacking or mudjacking when you can have the best value, best repair, and best warranty? CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Association markets in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Illinois area at one-half to one-third the cost of concrete replacement and provides the best warranty in the industry!
- Garage Floors in Lake Bluff
- Basements in Lake Bluff
- Sidewalks in Lake Bluff
- Patios in Lake Bluff
- Pool Decks in Lake Bluff
- Driveways in Lake Bluff
- Factory / Warehouse Floors in Lake Bluff
- Void Filling in Lake Bluff
THE CRC DIFFERENCEWHY THE CRC WAY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE’S IN THE INDUSTRY
- State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
- High content cement-based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
Foundation Crack Repair Lake BluffCRC Concrete Raising & Repair is your Crack Repair, the expert. We assess your foundation crack repair needs and find the best and most affordable options to make the repairs. Our lifetime warranty will keep your foundation solid, your basement dry, and increase your property value. Cracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural and settlement cracks. These can happen due to differential loading, lateral pressure, or from vertical movement due to soil shrinkage. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues.
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink