CRC Concrete Raising & Repair has been raising concrete for over 13 years in the Skokie area.
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair uses a tried and true method of slab raising combined with the most modern technology to lift and pitch concrete slabs. We raise concrete, you save money. Why settle for a lower quality polyjacking or mudjacking when you can have the best value, best repair, and best warranty?
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Association markets in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Illinois area at one-half to one-third the cost of concrete replacement and provides the best warranty in the industry!
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair Solves ALL Your Sunken Concrete Problems in Skokie. CRC Concrete Raising and Repair Specializes in raising:
We put an end to having to remove and replace concrete that has settled. CRC Concrete Raising & Repair does this with a tried and true method paired with the most modern concrete raising system. We raise concrete the “CRC WAY”
- Garage Floors
- Factory / Warehouse Floors
- Pool Decks
THE CRC DIFFERENCE
WHY THE CRC WAY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE’S IN THE INDUSTRY
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
- State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
- Perfectly calibrated mixing and delivery equipment which provides a consistent concrete raising material from start to finish
- High content cement-based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides a consistent, calibrated cement-based slurry that is impervious to water and therefore the most permanent fix for settled concrete. Our state-of-the art equipment including our volumetric mixer allows us to do what we do best – quality work with long lasting results. Our concrete raising is the highest quality you could ask for in our industry. We have years of experience and are competitively priced to make getting your concrete raised not only reliable but very affordable.
ADVANTAGES OF CONCRETE RAISING OVER REPLACEMENT
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
Foundation Crack Repair Skokie
Cracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. The fact is - concrete cracks. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural and settlement cracks. These can happen due to differential loading, lateral pressure, or from vertical movement due to soil shrinkage. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable while some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods outside of the home, all of our work is done from inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Benefits of utilizing our exclusively formulated expanding urethane (HydroFill):
HydroStop is our proprietary gel-based epoxy sealant that provides an effective barrier for cracks and leaks in block and stone foundations. HydroStop has many applications and can also be painted.
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair is your Crack Repair expert. We assess your foundation crack repair needs and find the best and most affordable options to make the repairs. Our lifetime warranty will keep your foundation solid, your basement dry, and increase your property value.
If you live in the Skokie area CRC Concrete Raising & Repair is the right company for you. Our professional team is committed to exceeding your expectations. From your first phone call to your finished job, we are your partner in increasing the value of your home.
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink