Concrete Raising WilmetteCRC Concrete Raising has been raising concrete and performing void filling services in the Wilmette area for over 13 years! CRC Concrete Raising employs a tried and true method of slab raising combined with the most modern technology to lift and level concrete slabs. We are the trusted concrete raisers for commercial, residential and community associations alike. We raise concrete, you save money. When it comes to concrete raising services, we raise the bar! Our concrete raising services are not only great for your foundation but also for these other areas around your home or business:
- Foundation Crack Repair
- Garage Floors
- Factory / Warehouse Floors
- We also Perform Void Filling
Why You Can Trust The CRC Method
- High content cement-based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
- State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
Foundation Crack Repair WilmetteCRC Concrete Raising & Repair is your Crack Repair expert. We assess your foundation crack repair needs and find the best and most affordable options to make the foundation crack repairs. Our lifetime warranty will keep your foundation solid, your basement dry, and increase your property value. Cracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural or settlement cracks. These can happen due to differential loading, lateral pressure, or from vertical movement due to soil shrinkage. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods inside and outside of the home, all of our work is done inside the home. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues.
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink
Concrete Repair v. Concrete Replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment