CRC Concrete Raising & Repair Solves Sunken Concrete Problems in Park RidgeCRC Concrete Raising & Repair has been raising concrete for over 13 years in the Park Ridge area. We use a tried and true method of slab raising combined with the most modern technology to lift and level concrete slabs. We raise concrete, you save money. We are the trusted concrete raisers for then commercial, residential and community associations markets alike. Why settle for lower quality polyjacking or mudjacking when you can have the best value, best repair, and best warranty? CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services at one half to one third the cost of concrete replacement and provides the best warranty in the industry! We specialize in raising:
- Sidewalks in Park Ridge
- Patios in Park Ridge
- Garage Floors in Park Ridge
- Driveways in Park Ridge
- Basement floors in Park Ridge
- Factory / Warehouse Floors in Park Ridge
- Stoops/Steps in Park Ridge
- Pool Decks in Park Ridge
The Best Way Is the CRC WayWHY Choose CRC For Your Concrete Raising and Repair Needs?
- We utilize State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- We have the best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- Our high content cement based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
- CRC follows the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
Why Raising not Replacement?
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
Foundation Crack Repair Park RidgeCRC Concrete Raising & Repair is your Crack Repair expert. We assess your foundation crack repair needs and find the best and most affordable options to make the repairs. Our lifetime warranty will keep your foundation solid, your basement dry, and increase your property value. Cracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. The fact is - concrete cracks. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural or settlement cracks. These can happen due to differential loading, lateral pressure, or from vertical movement due to soil shrinkage. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods outside of the home, all of our work is done from inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues. Benefits of utilizing our exclusively formulated expanding urethane (HydroFill):
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink