CRC Concrete Raising Has Been Serving Palatine For Over 13 Years
CRC Concrete Raising and Repair solves your sunken concrete problems in the Palatine area. CRC implements a tried and true method of slab raising combined with the most modern technology to lift and level concrete slabs. Why settle for a lower quality polyjacking or mudjacking service when you can have the best value, best repair, and best warranty? We raise concrete, you save money.
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair’s core focus is to provide concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Associations at one-half to one-third the cost of concrete replacement and provides the best warranty in the industry!
Palatine is very familiar with sinking and settling concrete! We put an end to having to remove and replace concrete that has settled. CRC Concrete Raising & Repair does this with the most modern concrete raising system. We raise concrete the “CRC WAY”
- Foundation Crack Repair in Palatine
- Driveways in Palatine
- Patios in Palatine
- Void Filling in Palatine
- Sidewalks in Palatine
- Basements in Palatine
- Factory / Warehouse Floors in Palatine
- Garage Floors in Palatine
- Pool Decks in Palatine
Pool Deck Raising Palatine
Don't let your summer fun be hampered by sunken slaps of your concrete pool deck. These sections can create a safety and tripping hazard as well as diminishing the overall aesthetic. The majority of in-ground pools that have been installed in Palatine Illinois have concrete pool decks which were laid in sections. Occasionally these concrete slabs can sink over time. When this happens call Viking CRC today for all your Pool Deck Raising and Repair Service.
Foundation Crack Repair Palatine
Cracks in poured concrete basements and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but CRC Concrete Raising and Repair can help! Cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural or settlement cracks. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods outside of the home, all of our work is done from inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues.
HydroStop is our proprietary gel-based epoxy sealant that provides an effective barrier for cracks and leaks in block and stone foundations. HydroStop has many applications and can also be painted.
Benefits of utilizing our exclusively formulated expanding urethane (HydroFill):
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink
THE CRC DIFFERENCE
WHY YOU SHOULD TRUST CRC WITH YOUR CONCRETE RAISING NEEDS:
- State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- High content cement-based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
ADVANTAGES OF CONCRETE RAISING OVER REPLACEMENT
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides a consistent, calibrated cement-based slurry that is impervious to water and the most permanent fix for settled concrete. Our state-of-the art equipment including our volumetric mixer allows us to do what we do best – quality work with long lasting results. Our concrete raising is the highest quality you could ask for in our industry. We have years of experience and are competitively priced to make getting your concrete raising or foundation crack repair very affordable. If your home or business is need of concrete raising or foundation crack repair, call on the experts at CRC and trust the best.
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment