CRC Concrete Raising & Repair Solves Sunken Concrete Problems in Highland ParkCRC Concrete Raising & Repair has been raising concrete for over 13 years in the Highland Park area. We use a tried and true method of slab raising combined with the most modern technology to lift and level concrete slabs. We raise concrete, you save money. Why settle for a lower quality polyjacking or mudjacking when you can have the best value, best repair, and best warranty? We are the trusted concrete raisers for commercial, residential and community associations alike. CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Association markets in Highland Park and the surrounding Northern Illinois area at one half to one third the cost of concrete replacement. Our Specialties Include Raising and Stabilizing:
- Garage Floors
- Basements Floors
- Factory / Warehouse Floors in Highland Park
- Pool Decks
THE CRC DIFFERENCEWHY THE CRC WAY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE’S IN THE INDUSTRY
- High content cement-based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
- State-of-the-art concrete raising technology and equipment
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
CRC - Garage Floor Raising in Highland ParkViking CRC Concrete Raising and Repair is Highland Park's premier concrete raising company. Many homeowners in the Chicagoland area contact us in hopes that we can raise their sinking or sunken concrete garage floors. The good news is, that raising and leveling concrete garage floors is a relatively simple procedure which elements the expense of concrete replacement. Having CRC raise your sunken garage floor can help protect your home from water issues, and your guests from unnecessary trips and falls.
Always Choose RepairIf you have sunken or uneven concrete, always choose repair over replacement. Here are the advantages to why repair will always be the better choice:
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Better For Mother Earth! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
Foundation Repair Highland ParkCracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. The fact is - concrete cracks. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural or settlement cracks. These can happen due to differential loading, lateral pressure, or from vertical movement due to soil shrinkage. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods inside of the home, all of our work is done inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues. Benefits of utilizing our exclusively formulated expanding urethane (HydroFill):
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink