We are proud to be A+ rated with the BBB and a 2018 Best Picks Guarantee Winner!
Waterproofing Service Waukegan Illinois.
FREE Estimate Call Today- (847) 336-3400
If you have been noticing leaks or cracks in your home's basement then call us at CRC today. We are proud to be your local waterproofing service in Waukegan and the surrounding Northern Illinois area. The truth of the matter is; even small cracks and leaks in your walls can lead to more serious damage to your home. Stagnant water in your walls, or on your carpet can lead to hazardous mold to you and your family. Even if you see a small crack, take care of it, don’t let the pressure build inside your walls until it is a giant crack. CRC Concrete Raising and Repair can help you with waterproofing your home today, call us now for your free estimate.
CRC Concrete Raising and Repair is your number one solution to water leaks and water problems! We have been helping people with waterproofing services in Waukegan for over 15 years! We are the most trusted and relied upon service for waterproofing in the area and we have the service record and testimonials to back it up! Don’t settle for a lower quality waterproofing services in the area when you can have the quality, the assurance, and the peace of mind that your water leaks are taken care of and are preventing further damage to your home. We know that homes in northern Illinois are prone to leaks and basement water problems. With the constant weather changes in the area and the amount of rain we get in the spring and summer, and the snow melts during the winter, there are several times a year that water can get into your basement. CRC Concrete Raising and Repair will come in and analyze the problem areas. Once we determine the causes and locations of the problems we will use our in-house formulas; HydroSeal and Hydro Fill in order to fill all cracks and water coming into your basement. No one else in the market offers our powerful solution!!!
Have you noticed what leaking into your basement? Try these steps first before to see if it helps the problem:
- Is your toilet leaking?
- Use splash blocks under your gutter downspouts
- Is the grade of your yard pointed away from your house?
- Move your gutters and downspouts away from the leaking area and make sure they are clean.
- Are all your pipes sealed properly
- Make sure your sewer line is not backing up
If you have checked all these things, then call CRC Concrete today. We are YOUR local waterproofing service in Waukegan and the surrounding areas. Our team of professionals is eager to help by waterproofing your basement today!
CRC Concrete Raising and Repair’s Waterproofing Process Available in Waukegan
CRC Concrete Raising and Repair employes a system of waterproofing that will solve all your problems in three easy steps.
- Prepare the area
- Seal the crack
- Inject HydroSeal or HydroFill
HydroSeal and HydroFill is our own special method for waterproofing a basement and fixing cracks. Our formula is better than any other service’s on the market. It is designed to be cost-effective and easy for you so you can save your time and your money. There are four main benefits to relying on HydroSeal and HydropFill for waterproofing your basement:
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
Writing on behalf of my family. My parents were post-poning the repair of our outdoor steps for the longest time as we thought we needed to get new ones, however it was getting more and more dangerous. Our family friend recommended this company and we finally got them fixed. Honestly, it was the best option as it saved as a lot of money and time. Also, the customer service was super nice, so thank you for all your help and we will contact you when we need any services again!:)Dre.
What a nice job! Fast, efficient, reasonable. They lifted back yard sinking patio to meet glass door step and they straightened out dropped sidewalk block you’d trip on as you walked to front door. Now, all unevenness is corrected and everything’s good as new.Judith G.
CRC's crew was friendly and competent with all work completed professionally and as agreed. Cleanup was excellent.Tom V.
Common Causes Of Basement Leaks in Waukegan Illinois
There are several different ways that water can get into your basement:
- Joint Leakage- When your home was built, a hole was dug, and concrete was poured into that hole. These then became the dimensions of your basement and walls were built around it. Those walls were made of wood and other materials to spread out the weight of your home. However, when concrete is poured into a wooden form it can create little waterways for water to get into. These waterways expand over time and you have joint leakage.
- Wall Cracks - Most wall cracks are caused by pressure. Pressure building up from water that is flowing near your home. First, it is important to identify how the crack a created in your wall, and look to make sure that no other cracks will appear in the future. Once that is taken care of we will use our formula HydroFill and HydroSeal to make sure that the crack is taken care of and doesn’t leak down your wall again.
- Air Pockets - Air pockets will form honeycomb cracks in your cement walls. These cracks are crumbling chipped away concrete that are caused by poorly mixed concrete. In order to fill these correctly call CRC today to come and make sure that the cracks and more are filled into the walls.
- Mortar Joint Leaking - If your home was built with cinder blocks or brick then this is going to affect you. Over time the mortar within the joints of the bricks and blocks is going to deteriorate. When this happens water leaks into your basement. In order to prevent more problems in the future, an expert waterproofing service can come into your basement and identify which joints need work to prevent future leaking.
- Top Wall or Ceiling- If your basement is at or near ground level then you might notice that water is leaking in from the top of the wall. These leaks typically start and slowly drip down the wall leaving a long water trail stain. If you have an older home then the soil around the home has settled and therefore creates lower spots which makes it easier for water to get into your home.
- Window Wells - When the water around your home builds up, window wells actually provide relief from water coming into your basement. However, if the area around your home isn’t draining properly then these can fill and leak through the windows and into your basement. You can do some things to help the situation, make sure there are no cracks in the windows, point gutters and downspouts further away from your home. However, if you’re still seeing water coming in from your window wells, call us today at: (847) 336-3400.
- Tie Rod Holes - If you have an older home, you might have problems with tie rod holes filling up with water and leaking into your basement. Tie rod holes were created when the tie rods were inserted into the concrete frame of your home and then removed. These can fill with water, and cause leaking problems in your basement.
- Floor Cracks - Floor cracks are also a result of pressure building up from water in the basement. These cracks can cause problems not just for water leaking into your basement, they can also affect your foundation as well.