CRC Concrete Raising Lake Zurich
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair has been raising concrete for over 13 years in the Lake Zurich area. We use a time tested method of slab raising that is combined with the latest in modern technology to lift and level your concrete slabs. We raise concrete, you save money. We are the number one trusted concrete raisers for commercial, residential and community associations alike. Don’t settle for lower quality polyjacking or mudjacking when you can have the best value, best repair, and best warranty in the industry!
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Association markets in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Illinois area at one half to one third the cost of concrete replacement. We specialize in raising concrete for these areas:
● Pool Decks
● Garage Floors
● Factory / Warehouse Floors
● Void Filling Services
With our brutal weather changes in the Chicagoland area, Lake Zurich is very familiar with sinking and settling concrete! We put an end to having to remove and replace concrete that has settled. We raise concrete the “CRC WAY”
If you live in the Lake Zurich, Illinois area, CRC Concrete Raising & Repair is the right company for you. Our professional team is committed to exceeding your expectations.
THE CRC DIFFERENCE
WHY THE CRC WAY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE’S IN THE INDUSTRY
● We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
● Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
● State-of-the-art concrete raising and foundation crack repair technology and equipment
● High content cement based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
● The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
ADVANTAGES OF CONCRETE RAISING OVER REPLACEMENT
● Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
● Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
● Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
● Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
So, if your sunken concrete is a candidate for concrete raising, it is definitely a terrific alternative for eliminating trip hazards, correcting incorrectly pitched concrete slabs, increasing curb appeal and putting your concrete back where it belongs!
Foundation Crack Repair Lake Zurich
In addition to our number one rated concrete raising method, CRC also specializes in Foundation Crack repair. Cracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. The fact is - concrete cracks. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural or settlement cracks. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods outside of the home, all of our work is done inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSe
Benefits of utilizing our exclusively formulated expanding urethane (HydroFill):
● Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
● Any voids behind the wall are filled
● It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
● It does not shrink
HydroStop is a gel-based epoxy sealant that provides an effective barrier for cracks and leaks in block and stone foundations. HydroStop has many applications and can also be painted.
Concrete Raising Lake Zurich
CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides a consistent, calibrated cement-based slurry that is impervious to water and therefore is the most permanent fix for settled concrete. Our state-of-the art equipment including our volumetric mixer allows us to do what we do best – quality work with long lasting results. Our concrete raising is the highest quality you could ask for in our industry. We have years of experience and are competitively priced to make getting your concrete raising or foundation crack repair done not only reliably, but very affordably. Call us today at 847-336-3400 or request your FREE estimate today!