CRC Concrete Raising & Repair has Been Serving Businesses and Residents of Buffalo Grove for Over 13 Years!CRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides concrete raising, stabilizing and void filling services to Residential, Commercial/Industrial and Community Association markets in the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Illinois area at one half to one third the cost of concrete replacement and provides the best warranty in the industry! We Raise
- Sidewalks in Buffalo Grove
- Patios in Buffalo Grove
- Garage Floors in Buffalo Grove
- Driveways in Buffalo Grove
- Basements Floors in Buffalo Grove
- Factory / Warehouse Floors in Buffalo Grove
- Pool Decks in Buffalo Grove
WHY THE CRC WAY IS BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE’S IN THE INDUSTRY
- State-of-the-art concrete raising technology and equipment
- The best warranty in the industry! 2 - 4 times the warranty of new concrete or for concrete raising by mudjackers or with polyurethane.
- Perfectly calibrated concrete raising material mixing and delivery capability which provides a consistent mixture from start to finish
- We follow the Best Management Standards/Specifications for Concrete Slab Raising
- High content cement-based slurry designed to handle a greater load capacity than the average clay soil used by mudjackers or polyjackers
ADVANTAGES OF CONCRETE RAISING OVER REPLACEMENTCRC Concrete Raising & Repair provides a consistent, calibrated cement-based slurry that is impervious to water and therefore the most permanent fix for settled concrete. Our state-of-the art equipment including our volumetric mixer allows us to do what we do best – quality work with long-lasting results. Our concrete raising is the highest quality you could ask for in our industry. We have years of experience and are competitively priced to make getting your concrete raising not only reliable but very affordable.
- Save Time – work is completed in hours – not days!
- Save Money – generally 1/3 to ½ the cost of replacement
- Minimal Disruption – little mess or downtime – and no re-landscaping
- Go Green! – eliminates landfill waste and will not damage the environment
Foundation Crack Repair Buffalo GroveCracks in poured concrete basement and crawlspace walls are a fact of life but can unnerve even the savviest homeowners. The fact is - concrete cracks. Many of these cracks are common shrinkage cracks that occur as the concrete cures. These cracks are typically vertical and usually less than 1/16" wide. We also see many structural or settlement cracks. These can happen due to differential loading, lateral pressure, or from vertical movement due to soil shrinkage. CRC's methods of foundation crack repair and stopping leaks in foundations are designed to be cost-effective and reliable. And though some waterproofing companies may propose extensive crack repair methods outside of the home, all of our work is done inside the home. Our crack repair processes are quick, simple, and clean. CRC's process of foundation crack repair uses multiple types of resins to inject cracks, holes, and porous areas. Our exclusively-formulated HydroSeal and HydroFill products are used to permanently waterproof and repair your concrete foundation issues. CRC Concrete Raising & Repair is your Crack Repair expert. We assess your foundation crack repair needs and find the best and most affordable options to make the foundation crack repairs. Our lifetime warranty will keep your foundation solid, your basement dry, and increase your property value. CRC follows a three step process which makes it easy on every client we service:
- Fills the crack completely, not just on the surface
- Any voids behind the wall are filled
- It’s flexible – for any future movement or settling of your foundation
- It does not shrink